Discover What’s New at Test Drive College Online

Nov 01, 2010 14 Comments by

College programs are always making big moves, and Test Drive College Online is no exception. Their re-launch has opened up more features to explore and help you learn about their exciting program.  Here is a quick rundown of their added features.

Scholarships:  Similarities and differences between TDCO and regular scholarships are explained.

Career Comparisons: Learn the difference that a college degree can make. Three comparisons demonstrate the differences between two job positions in the same field. This is an eye-opener for anyone who believes that college can’t make that much of a difference.

Online Educations Tips: Find out how to succeed in the program with online learning tips. Questions are also posed to give browsers a look at the challenges they could face with online classes. If you’re still wondering what are online courses really about, then check out the course walkthrough, an interactive slideshow that illustrates what you can come to expect from a course on Test Drive College Online.

Selection of New Courses: Qualified students can choose between Intro to Business, Intro to Medical Terminology and Intro to Criminal Justice. The new courses were introduced recently in addition to their Intro to Psychology and English Composition I classes.

Test Drive College Online is a gateway for getting informed, jump starting your education and making strides to advance your career.

Online Degrees, Online Education

14 Responses to “Discover What’s New at Test Drive College Online”

1. Tad Green says:

Being able to take a college course for free is the best news I’ve heard. I would like to take a free course and find out how to do it. How do I find out what chourses are available?

2. Lisa Brown says:

I just finished a course for free and really enjoyed it. It is possible to take more than one class? How do you do it?

3. Julia Bader says:

There free classes sound really great. Can you choose what class you take, or are they assigned to you?

4. Albert Carone says:

I have take two classes on free test drive college. Can I use the credits toward my degree if I decide to go to school online?

5. Maria Ortiz says:

I am thinking about taking a class in english composition because I need it for work. Is it possible to take that class for free, even if I am not planning to go on to get a degree?

6. Yolanda says:

It’s great that TDCO has been able to expand like it has. Online education really has become the best solution for many aspiring students out there. I know it has helped me to accomplish my goals. Thanks for being you!

7. Vicki says:

This is great information. I’m going to check it out and send my friend over there too. She’s always asking me about online classes – now she can find out for herself – Awesome!

8. Lars says:

Thanks for the info! I’ve been looking at TDCO but haven’t had time to really pursue it, are there anymore programs being offered anytime soon?

Hey Lars. TDCO’s different courses are offered whenever you are ready to begin them. Take the steps necessary to speak to an advisor about when you can start.

Hi Maria. You may want to check out Test Drive College as they offer some free courses for students considering going back to school.

Hi Albert. You may only take one free online course at Test Drive College. You may be able to transfer your credits over if you decide to attend one of Test Drive College’s partner schools. Good luck!

Hi Julia. You have the option of choosing what class you’d like to take.

Hi Lisa. Test Drive College only allows students to take one course for free.

Hey Tad. Head on over to testdrivecollege.com to learn more about what free courses are available. Good luck!