Advanced Marketing Strategy Certificate
People in business know that developing and maintaining a marketing strategy may be the pivotal key to success. Without a strategy to gain market share and increase customer base and loyalty, corporations may have a hard time keeping up in today’s competitive business market. While many businesses and professionals may know that they need a marketing strategy, they may not have a marketing background and the ability to plan or implement that strategy. People who are interested in learning more about marketing strategy may want to enroll in an Advanced Marketing Strategy Certificate program. An advanced marketing certificate will help students learn to plan, create, and implement an effective and cost effective marketing plan that reaches the target audience, using the latest in technology and new media approaches. Most programs can be completed in three to nine months, depending on the program, and numerous courses are available online for busy professionals. Students will learn about important marketing tools and techniques that will help them make smart marketing decisions regarding ad placement, copywriting, networking in the virtual world as well as the real world, and scheduling and placing strategic media. Students will also be exposed to a number of marketing variants such as international marketing, positioning strategies, customer analysis, and marketing pricing.
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Market Segmentation and Positioning
- Managing Marketing Offerings
- Small Business
- Retail Sales
- Corporate Banking and Business
Colleges Offering Degree
- DePaul University
- Baruch College
- Tulane University
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.