Education-Teaching & Learning Master's
The Post University Masters of Education (M.Ed.) online degree program meets the growing need for creative, innovative educators who can rise to the challenges and opportunities of today’s and tomorrow’s education environments. The program provides a flexible, convenient way for working adults to earn their M.Ed. in as little as 12 months.
Post University’s M.Ed. Online Degree Program is a non-licensure program.
The Post University M.Ed. in Teaching & Learning is for teaching and/or curriculum professionals from varied education settings who seek a creative and innovative program to develop their curriculum and instructional skills. The concentration focuses on research-based teaching strategies that promote learning and enhance achievement in all education settings. It also provides differentiated learning experience so that students may pursue projects of interest to them.
Students May Pursue Interests In:
- Brain & Learning Theory
- Gaming & Edutainment
- Differentiated Instruction
- Informatics & Blogging
- Digitally-Mediated Instruction
- Program Assessment
- Problem-Based Learning
- Cross-Cultural Achievement
The Teaching & Learning Concentration Prepares Students to:
- Articulate a vision for the future of education and identify means to adapt to future realities
- Develop curriculum using models of curriculum design
- Apply advanced instructional strategies to specific learning outcomes
- Use a variety of assessment strategies to evaluate and improve teaching and learning
The Teaching & Learning Program is Appropriate for:
- Currently licensed or independent school teachers at all grade levels, higher education professionals, museum educators, online educators, or corporate trainers who wish to improve their knowledge of curriculum, instruction and assessment
- Education professionals who wish to assume leadership positions in areas of teaching and learning
- Educators who wish to be change-agents in their education organization
Key Features of a Post University M.Ed. Teaching & Learning Program:
- Quality, convenient and flexible M.Ed. program delivered completely online
Accelerated Degree Program – Complete the 33 credit program in 12-22 months
- Highly interactive learning community of working professionals led by outstanding faculty – you’ll never learn alone
- A practical program that encourages the application of leading edge ideas to real-world issues and opportunities
- Opportunity to explore the future direction of teaching and learning
- Great return on investment – earn a valuable degree at an affordable price
- Access to comprehensive online library that includes Educator’s Reference Complete containing both indexed and full-text research journals
- Offered by a university with a proven track record of providing regionally accredited Accelerated Degree Programs in a technology-rich, student-focused and highly interactive format
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.