Entertainment Business Master's
An entertainment business master degree is a graduate program designed to advance or launch the entertainment professional’s career. Entertainment is a business, and like all businesses, there are management hierarchies that keep it in motion. This upper-level degree program expands a student’s learned skills from his undergraduate entertainment experience and develops them for use in management roles. A marketing specialist starting out as a coordinator might use an entertainment business master to advance their career to a marketing director within an advertising agency or a record label. Students or professionals working for a talent agency might consider an entertainment business master to learn how to branch out and manage their own clientele. Public relations consultants could use the program to learn how to better implement new technologies. The degree could help this kind of professional become a vital asset within his existing organization, or even a shining prospect to other PR firms.
Whether to advance an existing career or to simply excel as a potential candidate, an entertainment business master degree could jump start the process. Coursework varies from one to two years and is concentrated specifically on entertainment processes and management, combining the ins-and-outs of business management education with practical application to the show business.
- Entertainment Business Finance
- Business Negotiation
- Media Literacy and Research
- Entertainment Management
- Public Relations
Colleges Offering Degree
- Metropolitan College of New York
- Massey Graduate School at Belmont University
- Full Sail University
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.