Entertainment Business with Sports Management Electives Master's
A master degree in entertainment business with sports management electives provides an upper-level graduate program for industry professionals and undergrads alike. The entertainment and sports industries need business professionals and managers just like any other business. Students are taught how to manage people and processes within the industry and go on to a variety of careers in this exciting field.
This graduate degree is associated with many different aspects of entertainment, from marketing to public relations to product distribution. A popular but very competitive career option for entertainment business management grads is talent management. Athletes and artists both need business-minded professionals to promote and protect their careers, and for this they turn to managers. A master degree in the field might help distinguish one manager option from another. For the professional communications specialist, this master program could help develop a resume that might allow for advancement to a director’s position within their agency or firm. And of course the degree may also be used by entrepreneurs, eager to begin their own entertainment and sports management businesses.
- Sports Management and Operations
- Business Plan Development
- Project and Team Management
- Sports Management
- Public Relations
Colleges Offering Degree
- Holy Names University
- University of San Francisco
- Full Sail University
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.