Health Services Administration MBA
The MBA program offers a broad set of business management tools while also allowing students a choice of concentration in order to tailor their degrees to fit their careers and learning goals. The program curriculum prepares working professionals to become effective decision makers and managers in a world increasingly affected by globalization, technology, and ethical challenges. It is designed for working professionals from a wide range of backgrounds who wish to advance or enhance their business careers.
This program offers specializations in the following areas:
· Health Services Administration
· Hospitality and Tourism Management
· Human Resource Management
· Information Systems Management
· International Business
· Professional Studies
· Project Management
· Public Administration
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.