Honors Professional Accountancy BBA/MBA
This tracksheet describes one program which results in the earning of both a Bachelor’s degree and an MBA degree:
Honors Professional Accountancy – BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration
Accounting Concentration – MBA
Master of Business Administration – 150 credits
The Honors Professional Accountancy program provides students the eligibility to sit for five professional accounting certification exams (CPA, CMA, CIA, CFE, and CISA) along with special recognition on the transcript. Students in this program also have the opportunity to earn both the BBA in Accounting Information Management and the MBA with a concentration in Accounting in a five-year period. This program also features selective admission with enrollment caps, dedicated faculty mentors assigned to each student, required experiential learning as part of the curriculum, and cohorts for all accounting coursework.
• Letter of application may be submitted but will not be considered until after completion of 30 credit hours with a 3.25 GPA overall and in major courses.
• Completion of ACCT202 with a B+ or higher or the transfer of ACCT202 with a B+ or higher
• Two letters of reference
• Committee interview (committee will be comprised of the Division Chair for Accounting and Finance, the Department Coordinator for Accounting and Finance at the W.A. Lettinga campus and one fulltime faculty member from the W.A. Lettinga campus)
Continued Enrollment Requirements:
• Maintenance of 3.0 GPA overall and in major courses.
• GMAT exam (taken after successful completion of 90 credit hours) prior to beginning graduate-level coursework.
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.