Human Services-Marriage and Family Master's
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Human Services with a concentration in Marriage and Family is designed for you to master the study of human behavior in a counseling environment. You will develop counseling skills in marriage and family as well as premarital counseling, master techniques in the helping profession, as well as clearly understand counseling professional identity and ethics. The program is grounded in a core of specialized courses offered through Liberty’s Center for Counseling and Family Studies.
- Ranked among the top 10 online colleges in the nation for two years in a row
- Nationally renowned human services program offered from a sound moral and biblical perspective
- Most cost-effective, accredited online human services program offered by a national educational institution
- Effectively prepares students to serve in the human services field or work in non-licensed counseling positions
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.