IS: Network Mgmt Master's
The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) is a professional degree program that stresses the technical, managerial, and policy issues associated with building computer based systems that support modern organizations. The MSIS program addresses the theoretical and practical aspects of specifying, designing, implementing, and managing systems that possess qualities such as portability, scalability, and interoperability (open systems).
The MSIS program treats information as an organizational resource that is subject to managerial planning and control. It focuses on integration of data and distribution of information in helping organizations to be more competitive. In addition, the MSIS program offers graduates most of the academic background necessary to pursue certification as a Certified Computer Professional (CCP).
Within this curriculum, students have the option of choosing a concentration in:
- Computer Security Management
- Decision Support System Management
- Enterprise Resource Management
- Network Management
- Software Engineering Management
- Systems Development Management
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.