A degree in Art Education offers the most comprehensive and versatile education in the visual arts by:
* Refining perceptual, problem solving and aesthetic valuing skills
* Connecting communication and visual literacy skills
* Expanding cultural and historical perspective
* Extending and applying the visual arts across other disciplines and real world experience
Through the Art Education curriculum students learn to reflect on their learning process and apply these insights to future teaching in a variety of venues. Students will graduate with a Visual Arts Portfolio and a Presentation Journal of Reflective Practice and Lesson Plans.
*This degee is NOT available online.
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.