Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
The world is quickly becoming a smaller space. No, it’s not shrinking, but our ability to connect with other people from all walks of life in every country on the globe has grown exponentially. This type of global communication would have been unthinkable to most people even 50 years ago, but today it is a given fact of life. In business, international relations, education, philanthropy, government, and religion, the ability to effectively understand other cultures is paramount to an organization’s success. People who want to have an understanding of complex cultural issues may want to seek a Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies. An M.A. in Intercultural Studies can help prepare students for numerous challenges when dealing with a variety of cultural norms, practices, and beliefs that may not be similar. Graduates of M.A. in Intercultural Studies programs will be well prepared to help their company or organization navigate in foreign or domestic communities that offer multicultural points of view. Upon completion of the program, graduates will have the necessary tools to operate in often challenging environments.
- Artistic and Intellectual Expressions of Culture
- Organizational Systems of Society
- International Professional Realities and Opportunities
- International Relations
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Professional Organization and Conference
Colleges Offering Degree
- Union University
- Biola University
- University of the Pacific
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.