Master of Divinity-Worship Studies
Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary’s Master of Divinity program is the standard professional degree for ministry. The Master of Divinity in Worship Studies is specifically designed to help you prepare for professional Christian ministry in local church and para-church settings, while focusing on the role of worship leader. You will learn the biblical foundations for worship and leadership and study the role of the worship leader. This program provides students with an in-depth study of biblical leadership principles and strategies and intensive study in the scriptures and essential truths of the Christian faith, as well as Greek and Hebrew language study. Emphasis is placed on understanding and utilizing the core values, knowledge and skills needed to effectively serve in a variety of pastoral roles. This degree program is also well-suited for students looking to meet the requirements to serve as military chaplains for certain branches of the armed services.
Potential Career Options:
- Worship Leader
- Military Chaplain
- Senior Pastor
- Ranked among the top 10 online colleges in the nation for two years in a row
- Nationally renowned Seminary and Professional Studies program offered from a sound moral and biblical perspective
- Most cost-effective, accredited online Seminary program offered by a national educational institution
- Effectively prepares students to serve in their chosen area of ministry
- Nationally acclaimed Seminary faculty teaching online courses
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.