Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design
A Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design is a degree students choose to pursue who are enticed by learning more about design theory, practice, and technology while integrating industry standards. Students hone the artistic and intellectual skills needed for advancing their post-education careers and act as professionals within the design field. Students will usually take coursework for two to three years in the acquisition of a Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design and they will be prepared to research, identify, and solve any challenges that arise within interior environments. Safety and quality are emphasized along with innovation and creativity. Some students who graduate with a Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design may go on to work for top name companies and corporations. Students are immersed in an interdisciplinary setting that teaches them professionalism and assists them in gaining knowledge in related fields like furniture design and historic preservation. The faculty involved with education in this industry have a vast array of information and personal experience that they share with their MFA students. Students are far from disappointed with a Master of Fine Arts in Architecture and Design since many of them desire to become personally successful and advance their educations within this exciting sector.
- Interior Design Theory and Criticism
- Research Methods for Interior Design
- Emerging Interior Materials
- Project Management
Colleges Offering Degree
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Suffolk University
- Academy of Art University Online
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.