Master of Professional Studies in Security and Safety Leadership
Are you ready to meet the challenges of tomorrow? Taught entirely online by seasoned law enforcement professors, this comprehensive program is designed to contribute to the career development of working safety professionals by analyzing a wide range of homeland security issues, policies and practices. The curriculum, developed in partnership with industry experts, is intended to enhance the strategic leadership skills of current public safety professionals to ultimately improve security policy implementation at the local and regional levels. Delivered exclusively online, the format provides the flexibility working professionals need to maintain a balance between their careers and their education.
If you have what it takes to be a leader in your field, the enrollment date for the next term is July 15, 2010.
- 100% online format to work around your schedule
- Courses specifically designed and presented for the online environment, based on real-world experiences of industry professionals
- One-on-one interaction with faculty and students
- Engaging classes including Political Violence and Terrorism and Security and Civil Liberties lead to greater student interaction
- Online tools and video presentations to enhance the learning experience
- The George Washington University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Apply for the next term by July 15, 2010. Note: professional or volunteer experience in the public safety field is required for admission.
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.