Master of Science in Enterprise Information Systems
Colorado Technical University's Master of Science in Enterprise Information Systems (MS-EIS) degree program is designed to prepare professionals motivated by opportunities to take a leadership role in finding technical solutions for organizational problems that will be functional for all components of the enterprise.
This Master of Science degree program features courses including: Enterprise Systems Architecture, Project Management Process in Organizations, Database Systems, Applied Managerial Decision Making and many others. Coursework is focused on teaching students how to:
- Plan, implement and use technology within a broad business and real world perspective.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically analyze and solve technical issues as they relate to the enterprise.
- Demonstrate the ability to design, implement and manage technology solutions to achieve enterprise goals.
- Exercise strong interpersonal and team communication skills.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to perform all actions within an ethical framework.
- and many more career-related skills.
Courses are taught by instructors with professional experience in the area of enterprise information systems. Students can benefit from their relevant perspectives and professional insights as they acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue in-demand positions like Data Security Administrator, Enterprise Systems Architect, Database Engineer, Chief Technology Officer and many other engineering and IT management positions in a variety of industries.
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.