Master of Science in Management-Organization Leadership and Change
A master of science in management provides career-oriented professionals a platform upon which to hone their managerial techniques. One specialty focus that is offered for this graduate management program is the discipline of organization leadership and change. This concentration spotlights the fundamental strategies of organization, addresses how to recognize and handle change, and also teaches students how to effectively lead teams and processes in a professional setting. This kind of leadership training has a place in public, private, and nonprofit sectors and could find a home in practically every industry.
Small business owners and managers might use this kind of graduate degree to gain practical knowledge for organizing projects or goods production. Many different kinds of professional services could also benefit from the techniques acquired through an MS in organization leadership and change program. In companies that provide consumer services, managers might use this education to lead their internal infrastructure and sales teams in an effort to align themselves better with their audience. Professional services also utilize leadership techniques, and some go as far as to provide leadership and organizational consulting, a field that is expected to see faster than average growth through 2018, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics. *
- Project Leadership and Management
- Foundations of Organizational Change
- Organizational Change Intervention
- Small Business
- Professional Services
Colleges Offering Degree
- Colorado Tech University
- The New School of Public Engagement at Milano School of International Affairs and Urban Policy
- Regis University College of Professional Studies
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.