Master of Science in Nursing-Acute Care
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Nursing – Acute Care program equips you to provide expert clinical care and related health care services and programs to individuals, families and people groups across the lifespan in a variety of acute care settings. Emphasis is placed on advanced practice in nursing and the role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (C.N.S.) is integrated throughout the curriculum. Clinical practicum experiences are based upon your selected area of practice and are designed to further enhance clinical competence and to develop advanced practice knowledge, expertise and leadership. Through this program, you will also gain a strong awareness of ethical, social, and spiritual issues relevant to health and nursing care. Graduates of this program are prepared to practice as a C.N.S with the critical-thinking skills and knowledge needed to promote the profession of nursing through teaching, clinical practice, program development and implementation and scholarship.
This program will not prepare you to become a Nurse Practitioner.
Potential Career Options:
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Undergraduate University
- Nursing Professor
- Ranked among the top 10 online colleges in the nation for two years in a row
- Nationally renowned Master’s in Nursing program offered from a sound moral and biblical perspective
- Most cost-effective, accredited online Master’s in Nursing program offered by a national educational institution
- Effectively prepares students to serve in the Nursing field as a C.N.S. or professor
- Nationally acclaimed faculty teaching online courses
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.