Master of Science in Nursing-Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
In the Master of Science in Nursing program at South University, you will enhance the knowledge you use as a registered nurse, develop clinical teaching skills and learn to utilize research in the nursing practice. Upon graduation from the program, you will be prepared to pursue more advanced positions in today's competitive healthcare environment. The program blends nursing theory with advanced practice concepts necessary to successfully work within the structure, culture and mission of almost any size healthcare organization or educational setting.
Our Master of Health Sciences in Nursing degree program offers many benefits including:
- Success centered on your schedule
- No campus residency required - take all your classes online.
- Attend class online any time - day or night.
- Earn a Master of Science degree in Nursing while you work full time with accelerated 5 ½ week courses.
Study advanced and innovative healthcare concepts:
- Study current healthcare issues such as ethical decision making strategies, multicultural educational needs and the impact of the organization in the healthcare delivery system.
- Design teaching plans that integrate advanced care concepts.
- Learn how to develop and evaluate curriculum for academic and other environments and learn clinical teaching skills.
- Utilize concepts from pathophysiology in nursing practice.
- Demonstratethe ability to design valid and reliable testing.
The Adult Health Nurse Practitioner specialization is designed for those who want to acquire the advanced practical skills they need to address the ongoing needs of their adult patients.
You will enjoy the convenience of attending class online anytime day or night. At South University, you are in control of your education.
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.