Master of Science in Nursing-Patient Care Services Administration
Earn Your MSN and Advance Your Nursing Career
Today nurses need more advanced skills and knowledge than ever to handle complex and specialized tasks, and many leadership and faculty positions require a master’s degree in nursing. Sacred Heart University’s online Master of Science in Nursing program is designed to meet the needs of the working career nurse seeking superior clinical, administrative, and educational skills to move into clinical nurse leader, management and education roles or positions with more autonomy.
This specialization is designed to prepare you for nursing leadership positions involving administrative responsibility. You’ll learn how to use business and information management, integration of finances, and program evaluation as tools to provide effective and efficient care.
Why Choose Sacred Heart University’s Online MS in Nursing?
Sacred Heart University’s nursing programs emphasize personal attention and interaction between faculty members and students to help foster a meaningful educational experience. Other features of Sacred Heart’s online Master of Science in Nursing include:
- The convenience and flexibility of a curriculum that is 100% online
- Award-winning faculty members with doctoral degrees, extensive clinical experience, scholarly and teaching credentials, and up-to-date knowledge
- Accreditation from the National League for Nursing and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Earn a degree from one of the top 30 master’s level colleges and universities in the North according to U.S. News & World Report in the 2010 edition of America’s Best Colleges
Our online MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.