Master's in Education in Teaching and Learning
Educators who are passionate about their craft and wish to take their expertise to the next level should consider a master's degree in education. The Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) in Teaching and Learning from Argosy University can be ideal for individuals seeking to supplement their education degrees online. This program is designed to enable educators to enhance their classroom skills, become curriculum supervisors, or take on a leadership role with instruction as their main focus.
Students in this online master’s degree program can benefit from the flexibility of online access to classes any time, day or night. Experienced educators lead interactive courses, and participants of the master’s online program will have an opportunity to:
- Develop core practical and academic skills in analysis
- Learn current trends and advanced techniques in curriculum design
- Enhance abilities in and around the classroom
- Examine the many aspects of education: practical, historical, philosophical, psychological, social, technical, and theoretical
- Gain a thorough understanding of the challenges and problems encountered in a modern educational environment
*This program [and concentration] do not lead to state teacher or administrator certification, licensure, or endorsement. This program [and concentration] are designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of individuals already certified, licensed or endorsed and for individuals interested in pursuing these degrees for reasons other than obtaining teacher or administrator certification, licensure, or endorsement.
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.