MBA specialization in Healthcare Management
The University of Scranton's MBA specialization in Healthcare Management program provides a comprehensive, practical and interdisciplinary set of core competencies, knowledge, skills and values for health care jobs in a variety of health organizations.
The Online MBA specialization in Healthcare Management is designed to provide students with the business management skills required to succeed in today’s complex health care industry. Students enrolled in the program study industry relevant topics to include:
- Health care infrastructure
- Hospital operation, organization and administration
- Finance, insurance and health policy
- Health care management and leadership
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.