Mental Health Counseling Master's
Walden is one of the only schools that offer a CACREP-accredited M.S. degree in Mental Health Counseling online. Our M.S. in Mental Health Counseling program will help prepare you to address and treat clients’ mental health needs knowledgeably, ethically, and with respect for diversity. You’ll gain the confidence, qualifications, and critical-thinking skills needed to seek licensure and apply best practices as a change agent in the counseling profession. This degree will allow you to use your knowledge immediately as a practicing professional.
The M.S. in Mental Health Counseling program includes:
- Online courses focused on practical skills
- Interactive simulations where you apply your learning to real-world situations
- Face-to-face residencies that offer personal collaboration with faculty, staff, and students
- Challenging fieldwork (practicum and internship)
- Opportunities to learn from some of the world’s leaders in mental health
Graduate Degree Specialization
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.