MS in Forensic Psychology
Apply current psychological theories and concepts as you identify offenders in a wide range of forensic settings. Prepare for a psychology career in a correctional institution, psychiatric facility, community-based agency, mental health center, child welfare agency, or forensic units in a mental health facility.
- General Program
- Forensic Psychology in the Community
- Mental Health Applications
- Program Planning and Evaluation in Forensic Settings
- Psychology and Legal Systems
Note on licensure:
The M.S. in Forensic Psychology is not a licensure program and does not prepare an individual to become a licensed psychology professional.
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.