Online Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction
What would you gain from a Saint Xavier University online Master’s Degree in Curriculum & Instruction?
- The ability to complete your degree in less than two years, depending on your schedule
- The flexibility to arrange your coursework around your job and personal obligations
- Faculty members who are experts in the education field
- A geographically diverse student body which creates a powerful learning experience
- Upon successful completion of the program, participate in the on-campus graduation ceremony and graduate with a Saint Xavier University diploma vs. a separate “online” diploma like some other schools
- A School of Education that is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
Curriculum & Instruction Courses
The C&I Masters program teaches you the most current theories and methods to engage audiences and enhance your value as an instructor, teacher, or trainer. Areas of study such as educational design, research, and development, methods of learning assessment, literacy issues, and integrating technology into a curriculum can be applied to a broad variety of settings and are taught throughout the C&I courses. In addition, some of the courses overlap with a Type 75 certification and you may be able to transfer the courses toward another certification program, but please note the MA in Curriculum & Instruction from Saint Xavier University is not a Type 75 certification program.
Traditional classroom teachers (NOTE: This is not a licensure or certification program), corporate trainers, human resources professionals, private school teachers, ministry leaders, and program coordinators need to be able to teach students, peers, and staff effectively. Saint Xavier’s online Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction offers the skills to apply the methods and practices of curriculum and instruction within a variety of careers. It offers the chance for you to develop your instructional skills and discover new techniques to enhance and improve student learning. In addition, the MA in Curriculum and Instruction does not require a teaching certificate to enroll in the program.
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.