Professional Accountancy BBA/MBA
This program results in the earning of both a Bachelor’s degree and an MBA degree:
Professional Accountancy – BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration
Accounting Concentration – MBA
Master of Business Administration – 150 credits
The Professional Accountancy program provides students the opportunity to earn both the BBA in Accounting Information Management and the MBA with a specialty in Accounting in a ?ve-year period. This degree combination meets the 150-hour educational requirement of the Michigan and Indiana State Boards of Accountancy for students pursuing CPA licensure. Students may apply for admission to the Professional Accountancy BBA/MBA program after completing 90 credits in the Accounting Information Management BBA program. Requirements (detailed below) include a minimum 2.75 GPA overall and in the major courses. Both the BBA and MBA degrees are awarded upon completion of the program.
· Application made after completion of 90 credit hours in the Accounting Information Management program with a 2.75 GPA overall and in major courses.
· GMAT exam score submission.
· Two letters of professional recommendation.
· Interview with appropriate MBA personnel if required.
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.