Religious Education Master's
Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary’s Master of Religious Education program is the professional theological degree in Christian education and discipleship ministries, and is well-suited for individuals seeking a broad, foundational graduate degree in church ministry. This program is designed to equip men and women called by God to serve as professional Christian workers in such capacities as associate pastor, discipleship pastor and small group pastor, as well as other positions that require a general knowledge of church educational programs and discipleship ministries.
Potential Career Options:
- Christian Educator
- Christian School Administrator
- Church Education Administrator
- Curriculum Director
- Instructional Supervisor
- Sunday School Administrator
- Ranked among the top 10 online colleges in the nation for two years in a row
- Nationally renowned Seminary and Professional Studies program offered from a sound moral and biblical perspective
- Most cost-effective, accredited online Seminary program offered by a national educational institution
- Effectively prepares students to serve in their chosen area of ministry
- Nationally acclaimed Seminary faculty teaching online courses
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.