RN to Master of Science in Nursing-Nursing Education
A Master of Science in Nursing can give you more opportunities to move into higher-level positions and jobs with more personal fulfillment. If you are a registered nurse with a diploma or an associate’s degree in Nursing looking for an accelerated path to a master’s degree, consider Sacred Heart University's online RN to MSN program, which is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Our degree program is designed to meet the needs of the working career nurse seeking the superior clinical, administrative, and educational skills to move into management and leadership roles.
Complement your clinical expertise with teaching and learning strategies to help train the next generation of nurses. You’ll learn about curriculum design and evaluation theory, study current issues in nursing education, and practice the instructor role.
Sacred Heart’s nursing programs encourage personal attention from faculty members and student interaction to promote a meaningful educational experience. Other features of Sacred Heart's online RN to MSN program include:
- Our online MSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Time and cost savings by combining BSN and MSN studies
- The convenience and flexibility of the online format
- Award-winning faculty members with extensive clinical experience, scholarly and teaching credentials, and up-to-date knowledge
* Please Note: The program information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include any schools that may be listed on this page.