Strategic Human Resource Mgmt BBA/MBA
Strategic Human Resource Management – BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration
Strategic Human Resource Management Concentration – MBA
Master of Business Administration – 150 credits
This program provides students with the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management combined with a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Strategic Human Resource Management. By combining the two degrees, students benefit from the depth and breadth of the coordinated course offerings. While the bachelor’s degree focuses on the fundamentals of human resource management with emphasis on skill-building and real-world application, the master’s degree concentrates on the strategic role of human resource management. A cross-functional strategic approach combined with application-based problem solving provides learning depth in the disciplines of compensation and international human resource management as well as organizational management.
Both degrees will be awarded with the completion of the 150 credit hour program.
• Application to the BBA/MBA 150 credit program can be made after completion of all Foundations of Business courses AND all 200-300 major-area courses (excluding HRMG330 International Management) in the Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management program BUT prior to the scheduling of MBA course credits
• Overall GPA of 3.0 which must include major-area course work
• GMAT exam score submission
• Completed application for the Sneden MBA Program
• Two letters of professional recommendation
• Interview with appropriate MBA personnel (if required)
• Certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as either a student-level designated Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
The MBA selection committee will review the application once all preadmission requirements have been met.
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.