Teaching and Learning MEd
Liberty University’s Master of Education – Teaching and Learning program prepares you for teaching in Christian, public, and private schools. You will master skills to become an effective teacher, focusing on general, elementary, middle or special education. Courses provide specialized preparation for individuals seeking credentials for a K–12 school position or those with a desire to further their education and pursue either an Ed.S. or Ed.D. A three-credit hour student teaching internship is a required part of the M.Ed. program, and on-campus intensives may be required. This program is approved through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and is a state-approved program for advanced licensure (reciprocity with other states) or endorsements.
- Ranked among the top 10 online colleges in the nation for two years in a row
- NCATE Accredited
- Nationally renowned education program offered from a sound moral and biblical perspective
- Most cost-effective, accredited online education program offered by a national educational institution
- Effectively prepares students to serve in the educational field or work in licensed teaching positions
- Nationally acclaimed Education faculty teaching online courses
* Please Note: The school information on this page is for general college research purposes only. Filling out the College Finder form (to your right), will provide information from schools that match your criteria but may or may not include the school listed on this page.